Captain America: Civil War, if it had been written in the style of Batman v Superman.
* Daniel Brühl plays Helmut Zemo in his best insane giggling "I wish I was the Joker instead" performance, and is trying to revive HYDRA or something.
* Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler, and Natalie Portman are brought back as Pepper Potts, Betty Ross, and Jane Foster, for the briefest of cameos before they all get brutally and graphically shot and/or blown up and/or ripped to pieces in the Lagos incident at the beginning of the movie.
* Black Panther and Spiderman are introduced via youtube videos that Helmut Zemo uploaded to the internet.
* In the airport fight scene, half of the Avengers (including the only female Avengers) get killed gruesomely by the other half. OH THE DRAMA!!!
* In the dramatic final showdown, Cap and Iron Man bond over the fact their best friends are called James, and they take on an army of revived Winter Soldiers. Cap needlessly sacrifices himself, as for some strange reason he forgets he has a shield that can absorb and deflect anything.
* The remaining Avengers are all best buds, even though they were killing each other not too long ago, solemnly staring off into the distance while intoning something about "he is coming, we'd better be ready."